The article of Carved Wooden Screen was published at March 18, 2017 at 4:37 am. It is uploaded on the Wooden category. Carved Wooden Screen is tagged with Carved Wooden Screen, Carved, Wooden, Screen..
Carvedcarve (kärv),USA pronunciation v., carved, carv•ing.
- to cut (a solid material) so as to form something: to carve a piece of pine.
- to form from a solid material by cutting: to carve a statue out of stone.
- to cut into slices or pieces, as a roast of meat.
- to decorate with designs or figures cut on the surface: The top of the box was beautifully carved with figures of lions and unicorns.
- to cut (a design, figures, etc.) on a surface: Figures of lions and unicorns were carved on the top of the box.
- to make or create for oneself (often fol. by out): He carved out a career in business.
- to carve figures, designs, etc.
- to cut meat.
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Screenscreen (skrēn),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable or fixed device, usually consisting of a covered frame, that provides shelter, serves as a partition, etc.
- a permanent, usually ornamental partition, as around the choir of a church or across the hall of a medieval house.
- a specially prepared, light-reflecting surface on which motion pictures, slides, etc., may be projected.
- motion pictures collectively or the motion-picture industry.
- the external surface of the large end of a cathode-ray tube of a television set, radar receiver, etc., on which an electronically created picture or image is formed.
- Also called video screen. the portion of a terminal or monitor upon which information is displayed.
- frame (def. 10).
- anything that shelters, protects, or conceals: a screen of secrecy; A screen of fog prevented our seeing the ship.
- a frame holding a mesh of wire, cloth, or plastic, for placing in a window or doorway, around a porch, etc., to admit air but exclude insects.
- a sieve, riddle, or other meshlike device used to separate smaller particles or objects from larger ones, as for grain or sand.
- a system for screening or grouping people, objects, etc.
- a body of troops sent out to protect the movement of an army.
- [Navy.]a protective formation of small vessels, as destroyers, around or in front of a larger ship or ships.
- a shield designed to prevent interference between various agencies: electric screen.
- See screen grid.
- a plate of ground glass or the like on which the image is brought into focus in a camera before being photographed.
- [Photoengraving.]a transparent plate containing two sets of fine parallel lines, one crossing the other, used in the halftone process.
- any of various offensive plays in which teammates form a protective formation around the ball carrier, pass receiver, shooter, etc.
- any of various defensive plays in which teammates conceal or block an opposing ball carrier, pass receiver, shooter, or the goal, basket, net, etc., itself.
- to shelter, protect, or conceal with or as if with a screen.
- to select, reject, consider, or group (people, objects, ideas, etc.) by examining systematically: Job applicants were screened by the personnel department.
- to provide with a screen or screens to exclude insects: He screened the porch so they could enjoy sitting out on summer evenings.
- to sift or sort by passing through a screen.
- to project (a motion picture, slide, etc.) on a screen.
- [Motion Pictures.]
- to show (a motion picture), esp. to an invited audience, as of exhibitors and critics.
- to photograph with a motion-picture camera;
- to adapt (a story, play, etc.) for presentation as a motion picture.
- to lighten (type or areas of a line engraving) by etching a regular pattern of dots or lines into the printing surface.
- to be projected on a motion-picture screen.
The post of Carved Wooden Screen have 10 photos it's including HAND CARVED THAI 4 PANEL WOOD SCREEN, Antique Chinese Hand Relief Carved 4 Panel Wooden Screen. Each Piece Masterfully Relief Carved Throughout, Carved Wooden Screen, Hand Carved Patterned Mango Wood Room Divider Three Panel Screen Accent - Screens & Room Dividers, Carved Wood 4-panel Screen / Room Divider, Main Image For Carved Wooden Fireplace Screen, Anglo Indian Elaborately Carved Four Panel Screen 2, Carved Wood Folding Screen By Furnitologist, Antique Hand Carved Teak Wood Room Divider Screen | EBay, Wooden Carvings | Indian Carved Wood Screen 1950s Carved Indian Wood Screen Laval. Following are the attachments:
Belgium will be the planetis greatest cane manufacturer. Rattan distribute and grow in certain regions, for example Sumatra, Kalimantan, Sulawesi and Nusa Tenggara. Rattan substance, the natural material to keep home furniture including seats, tables, racks and partitions can be applied while in the use of place. Besides material using a mix of bamboo cane is an essential element in residential structure bamboo's interior.
The arrival of a wide collection of furniture style program as well as synthetic rattan furniture products offers the mobility to find the great furniture fills the inner room your home.
Verify each link Carved Wooden Screen cautiously whether there's chipped or a broken. Along with wooden furniture furniture also offers a weakness against mites that require to become provided anti- bug level. In addition to furnishings from natural rattan, additionally, there are different alternative is the artificial rattan furniture made of polyethylene, includes a lighter-weight, resilient to termites and don't have any connection ties.