Converting Attic Space was posted at May 3, 2017 at 8:50 am. It is published under the Attic category. Converting Attic Space is tagged with Converting Attic Space, Converting, Attic, Space..
Convertingcon•vert1 (v. kən vûrt′;n. kon′vûrt),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to change (something) into a different form or properties;
- to cause to adopt a different religion, political doctrine, opinion, etc.: to convert the heathen.
- to turn to another or a particular use or purpose;
divert from the original or intended use: They converted the study into a nursery for the baby.
- to modify (something) so as to serve a different function: to convert an automobile factory to the manufacture of tanks.
- to obtain an equivalent value for in an exchange or calculation, as money or units of measurement: to convert bank notes into gold; to convert yards into meters.
- [Finance.]to exchange voluntarily (a bond or preferred stock) into another security, usually common stock, because of the greater value of the latter.
- to change in character;
cause to turn from an evil life to a righteous one: to convert a criminal.
- to cause (a substance) to undergo a chemical change: to convert sugar into alcohol.
- to invert or transpose.
- to assume unlawful rights of ownership of (personal property).
- to change the form of (property), as from realty to personalty or vice versa.
- to appropriate wrongfully to one's own use.
- [Logic.]to transpose the subject and predicate of (a proposition) by conversion.
- to subject to conversion.
- to become converted.
- [Football.]to make a conversion.
- one who has been converted, as to a religion or opinion.
Atticat•tic (at′ik),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a building, esp. of a house, directly under a roof;
- a room or rooms in an attic.
- a low story or decorative wall above an entablature or the main cornice of a building.
- the upper part of the tympanic cavity of the ear.
Spacespace (spās),USA pronunciation n., v., spaced, spac•ing, adj.
- the unlimited or incalculably great three-dimensional realm or expanse in which all material objects are located and all events occur.
- the portion or extent of this in a given instance;
extent or room in three dimensions: the space occupied by a body.
- extent or area in two dimensions;
a particular extent of surface: to fill out blank spaces in a document.
- the designed and structured surface of a picture: In Mondrian's later work he organized space in highly complex rhythms.
- the illusion of depth on a two-dimensional surface.
- See outer space.
- See deep space.
- a seat, berth, or room on a train, airplane, etc.
- a place available for a particular purpose: a parking space.
- linear distance;
a particular distance: trees separated by equal spaces.
- a system of objects with relations between the objects defined.
- extent, or a particular extent, of time: a space of two hours.
- an interval of time;
a while: After a space he continued his story.
- an area or interval allowed for or taken by advertising, as in a periodical, on the radio, etc.
- the interval between two adjacent lines of the staff.
- an interval or blank area in text: a space between the letters.
- one of the blank pieces of metal, less than type-high, used to separate words, sentences, etc.
- an interval during the transmitting of a message when the key is not in contact.
- radio or television broadcast time allowed or available for a program, advertisement, etc.
- freedom or opportunity to express oneself, resolve a personal difficulty, be alone, etc.;
allowance, understanding, or noninterference: Right now, you can help by giving me some space.
- to fix the space or spaces of;
divide into spaces.
- to set some distance apart.
- to separate (words, letters, or lines) by spaces.
- to extend by inserting more space or spaces (usually fol. by out).
- of, pertaining to, or concerned with outer space or deep space: a space mission.
- designed for or suitable to use in the exploration of outer space or deep space: space tools; specially packaged space food for astronauts.
Converting Attic Space have 10 photos including Interior Design Sgs Interiors Converting Attic Into Living Space Albany Ny Convert Attic Into Closet, Conventional Roof Trusses, 20 Unusual Books Storage Ideas For Book Lovers, The Older Home: Convert Unused Attic For Living Space - Home And Gardening - NorthJersey.com, Turning Your Home Attic Into Living Space? Things To Know, By Converting An Unused Attic Into A Living Space, You'll Be Able To, Small Space Living: 12 Creative Ways To Use An Attic Space | For The, Creative And Attic Playroom, Run My Renovation: An Unfinished Attic Becomes A Master Bedroom 4 Photos, Fowlers Bedroom Before, Bellevue-hill-attic-conversion. Below are the attachments:
Your property image that is minimalist can be made by Converting Attic Space to the veranda of your home so your layout magnificent, appears sophisticated and of the patio must be ideal. This luxury may also supply the perception to be to the front-porch relaxed minimalism and looks more wonderful to check from your outside.
One of many areas that produce a comfortable household seen from the attention, felt magnificent and great property is Converting Attic Space. With the choice and proper laying of ceramic flooring, the locations were ordinary may be developed into a place that seems luxurious and huge.
Every one of that can be understood by choosing the ground that was right when it comes to colors and motifs. Hues are vivid and normal shade age, the most popular option nowadays, since these shades provides an appropriate atmosphere cool and magnificent setting of style.