White Victorian Bedroom was posted at May 4, 2017 at 2:13 am. This post is uploaded in the Bedroom category. White Victorian Bedroom is tagged with White Victorian Bedroom, White, Victorian, Bedroom..
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
VictorianVic•to•ri•an (vik tôr′ē ən, -tōr′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to Queen Victoria or the period of her reign: Victorian poets.
- having the characteristics usually attributed to the Victorians, esp. prudishness and observance of the conventionalities.
- noting or pertaining to the architecture, furnishings, and decoration of English-speaking countries between c1840 and c1900, characterized by rapid changes of style as a consequence of aesthetic and philosophical controversy, technological innovations, and changes of fashion, by the frequent presence of ostentatious ornament, and by an overall trend from classicism at the start to romanticism and eclecticism at the middle of the period and thence to classicism again, with attempts at stylistic innovation occurring from time to time.
- noting or pertaining to the massive, elaborate work characteristic esp. of the period c1855–80, derived mainly from the Baroque and Gothic styles and characterized by the presence of heavy carved ornament, elaborate moldings, etc., by the use of strong and generally dark colors, by the frequent use of dark varnished woodwork, by the emphasis on geometrical form rather than on textural effects, and frequently by an effect of harshness.
- a person who lived during the Victorian period.
- a house in or imitative of the Victorian style.
Bedroombed•room (bed′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′),USA pronunciation n.
- a room furnished and used for sleeping.
- concerned mainly with love affairs or sex: The movie is a typical bedroom comedy.
- sexually inviting;
amorous: bedroom eyes.
- inhabited largely by commuters: a bedroom community.
The article about White Victorian Bedroom have 7 photos , they are 16 Charming Victorian Bedroom Design Ideas, White Victorian Bedroom Furniture Picture, Modern Victorian Bedroom In London [Design: Russell Taylor Architects], Victorian Style Bedroom Furniture Sebear Com Good Victorian Style Bedroom Furniture On Bedroom With Victorian Style Bedroom Furniture White Luxury Design ., Location Image, HD 13005 Homey Design Pearl White Finish Bedroom Set Victorian European Classic Design #french Bedroom | French Victorian Bedrooms | Pinterest | Traditional ., 17 Best Ideas About Victorian Bedroom Furniture Sets On Pinterest | Victorian Bedroom Furniture, Victorian Furniture And Victorian Bedroom. Following are the pictures:
Among the items that determine White Victorian Bedroom's wonder is the room's design. One of many subjects that people should attempt is the Bohemian style. The choices of the planet community within this fashion nevertheless have not passed even though Bohemian empire has long been extinct. Particularly if you mix a minimalist style that is not compound and it, but still cross-eyed. This really is it, hint bedroom decor White Victorian Bedroom. Simple steps to execute Bohemian style will be to display your products. Charms, scarves , earrings and bracelets usually are kept in a box, use it a hanger. Maybe it's available or to the wall hanger.
Wallpaper floral or cultural motifs in radiant shades is likely to make your room suddenly boho and lovely. Not all-things White Victorian Bedroom inside the class. Bohemian style bedroom isn't exactly like type that is decorating pleasant teenis space. Bohemian desire sturdy American ethnic personality and feminism. Don't forget to place one or two indoor flowers that are potted in the bedroom. Flower may expire. But, it'd not be worsen if you use live plants as being a tongue- in-law plants, hanging or dangling.
Bohemian into a type that is largely used by ladies. This fashion is utilized via tassels as braid, embroidery, sewing, and a female surface, such. Pattern helping bohemian style kantha example, materials atlanta. When it is not easy to get, use batik or merely two shades vivid batik periphery. Elegant motifs and textures can be applied through bedsheet, the bedcover, support, layer, throw, or carpeting. Bohemian came specially the Czech, from mainland Europe. Thus, when choosing a mode and kind to the furniture in the room, make sure it is not crashed by you with societal motifs Australia, particularly Java. Javanese national dark, as the brightly-colored soft boho. Do not forget to include a little contact of art while in the room, for example through the deer brain statue - type renaissance pictures, or presented. Simple enough, isn't it? You only need ordering the White Victorian Bedroom and to incorporate little trinkets. Function as the bedrooms bohemian fashion that is minimalist. You will find for designing a room, additional ideas?